Contact Center Quality Assurance Analyst at Golden Hippo
Who We Are:
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employees are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
Why Golden Hippo:
Here at Golden Hippo, we work to develop best-in-class products, revolutionary marketing campaigns, and glowing customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our award-winning culture and incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Award-winning culture… Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2021, Best Teams - Marketing 2021, Best Company - Leadership 2020, and more! Click here to view more.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- Highly valuable employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, parental leave, and more)
- Generous matching 401K plan
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, Tuition Assistance Program, book club, film club, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- In-office gym & fitness classes, fully-stocked kitchen, plus regular yoga, meditation breaks, happy hours, and events
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Contact Center Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for working with the Customer Service/Contact Center Operations staff in performing a training gap analysis and conducting quality assessments to ensure performance and policy adherence. Additionally, this role will present trending results to management with recommendations for agent performance as well as process improvement.
What Your Day-to-Day Will Look Like:
- Review a high number of calls, emails, and chats in order to maintain and develop internal support and call service quality standards
- Direct quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes
- Assess support interactions based on internal standards
- Verify results by measuring skills in the use of scripts, product knowledge, sales, serviceability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of the call
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
- Communicate concerns and/or issues based on information acquired through call listening (broken bottles, fulfillment issues, sale link errors, etc..)
- Conduct weekly calibration meetings
- Continually audit and revise quality assurance score forms
- Assure that call center is aligned and compliant with company’s SOPs and policies and present new SOPs and policies when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Best Candidates Will Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 years+ experience with call center operations
- 2 years+ experience Quality Assurance Analyst
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Great organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must type 55 WPM
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Solid time management skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT FL HI ID IL IN KS MA MI MT NV NM NY NC OH OR TN VA TX UT WA Remote