Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in Select States)
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for Consumer Insights Researchers! We're looking for you if you’re an innovative consumer insights researcher with excellent analytical, communication, and stakeholder management skills. You'll work on a variety of project types, often at the same time, so you’ll need great organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and deliver on-time actionable insights. We’re a startup, so flexibility and adaptability are as important as skills in analyzing data or moderating focus groups. We are growing, and you’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of research at Zwift, and the future of Zwift itself.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with other researchers, data analysts and data scientists to democratize data and promote a data-driven culture at Zwift
- Lead and partner on a variety of internally-led quantitative and mixed-methods projects, as well as vendor-led projects across all stages from inception to final deliverables.
- Work with stakeholders across Zwift to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written deliverables and in-person presentations.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in conducting consumer insights/market research
- Experience with taking research from the planning stage through study design, execution, analyses, reporting and socialization of findings to help clients or stakeholders take action
- Hands-on experience in various research methods, as well as vendor-management experience
- Experience in quantitative research (survey design, sampling, and statistical analysis) is necessary, and additional experience in qualitative research (writing discussion guides, moderating interviews and focus groups and leading workshops) is desirable
- Proficiency in communicating findings and insights to drive impact
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Prior experience on projects or roles in the gaming, subscription services, app, or social media spaces
- Experience in a start-up environment or at a smaller firm
- Interests in fitness, health, wellness
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.