Creative Project Manager
FabFitFun inspires happiness and personal growth through discovery. Join us! Be happy.
FabFitFun is looking for a Project Manager with Ad Agency experience who’s an expert at allocating time and resources, tracking progress, and marking milestones to help our own FFF internal agency/content/creative team manage a multitude of projects across diﬀerent mediums, from print to video.
The Project Manager will bridge the gap between our in-house Creative/Content studio with our Marketing, Editorial and Merchandising departments to create and manage achievable timelines.
Ideally, this person is highly skilled on the Wrike platform but we're open to other platforms if you’re a strong PM.
What you’ll bring:
- An ability to create a “master content” calendar that is twelve months forward looking
- Strong insight on video production timelines, from scripting through post production
- A keen understanding of photo shoot timelines, from pre-production through retouching
- Strong knowledge of the labor hours and calendar hours it takes to get something done
- Ability to communicate across departments to help get everyone accountable, and make the trains run on time.
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at ﬂourishing company that is creating new opportunities every day
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks
- Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of
Please submit your resume and cover letter and we'll be in touch!