Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA or US Remote (in select states)
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Technical Producer to steward Game Development for multiple teams. You will nurture greater visibility and facilitate effective collaboration between our Game Development teams, Marketing and Customer Support Groups. You will run point on key technical initiatives on Game Development that ensure fun, immersive, and results-oriented experiences in Zwift.
What you'll do:
- Manage the work systems that deliver the core Zwift video game experience to customers in-game as well as its mobile companion app and web presence
- Run point on portfolio initiatives in partnership with Product Management for teams that deliver against all key areas of the subscription product
- Build and maintain relationships with internal development teams and stakeholders involved in delivering our community and events roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Steward development process for teams using applied expertise in agile, lean approaches to planning and projection
- Serve as a primary conduit for team-level communications and planning across our Long Beach, Rio de Janeiro, and London offices
- Own team-level development process artifacts and events
What we’re looking for:
- 3 years of game production experience
- Expertise in agile and lean development process across multiple teams
- Keen interest in game technology, tools, and pipelines
- Experience working in cross-functional video game development, including the integration of a game with all the underlying platforms that support it
- Exposure to advanced product and program management techniques like User Story Mapping, Journey Mapping, and Design Thinking
- Applied experience collaborating with remote development teams
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
- A Zwifter or familiar with the platform
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.