Part-Time Stylist (FFF Style) at FabFitFun, Inc.
Attention Fashionistas: FabFitFun Style is looking for creative self-starters with a passion for fashion!
*Please note that this is a part-time, contract position. While this position is primarily remote, Stylists are required to come to our West Hollywood HQ once a week.
We are a personalized fashion concierge service. Our style experts are on a mission to inspire happiness and personal growth through discovery, by empowering women to embrace their unique shape + lifestyle.
If you have a genuine interest in authentic relationship building, are highly-detail oriented, a creative problem solver, and want to help women have confidence in defining their personal style… come join our team of Style experts!
What You’ll Do:
- Style custom tailored looks for FabFitFun members based on their unique body shape and lifestyle, customer profile, and personal feedback.
- Craft personalized notes that engage customers with the product and enhance their style box experience
- Develop authentic relationships with customers to drive retention and repeat business
What You’ll Bring:
- In order to work remotely, you will need access to a Mac
- Experience in remote styling, personal shopping, merchandising, plus-size styling, and general styling/or buying
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love of all things fashion, beauty, and editorial!
- A collaborative, team-focused, positive attitude
- A thorough, detail-oriented, highly-organized working style with a creative approach to problem solving
- A deep understanding of client relationship building and genuine desire to help others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and comfort / familiarity with using MacOS
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficiency quotas
- Please note that contract employees are not eligible for FabFitFun benefits.
- Experience in working for a remote, online styling service
- Understanding of the delicate nature of personal, plus-size, and/or general style and how to curate looks based on individualized customer feedback and data
What You’ll Get:
- Ability to work mostly remotely (however West Hollywood should be a manageable commute for the necessary weekly in-person check ins)
- A community of like-minded style experts
- Experience working for a fast-paced media based technology company experiencing rapid growth
- The joy of expressing your creativity while helping women feel great about themselves