Manager, Partnership Marketing at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
As a Manager, Partnership Marketing at Pluto TV, you will be supporting each pillar of the marketing department (on-air, social, CRM, brand, growth, distribution) by implementing and maintaining marketing campaigns with multiple partners. You will work with partners spanning across all Pluto TV categories (Movies, Entertainment, News + Opinion, Reality, Crime, Comedy, Classic TV, Home + DIY, Explore, Sports, Gaming + Anime, Music, En Español, Kids, and Local). In this role, you'll cultivate consistent and regular communication as well as track and report on projects, initiatives, and key performance metrics.
This is an important role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Work with a wide array of content partners to identify content marketing opportunities and improve Pluto TV promotion across partners' marketing channels (including social, email, website and on-air).
- Communicating project statuses, major achievements, issues, open items, release schedules and changes.
- Providing leadership and support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Sourcing artwork for marketing creative and routing to partners for approval.
- Collaboratively troubleshooting issues and uncovering potential bottlenecks.
- Prioritizing competing projects and delivering ways to streamline operational activities.
- Ad hoc reporting on campaigns, translating data into meaningful insights.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Proactively identifying winning opportunities.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years experience in partnership and/or content marketing.
- Successful experience in sales and negotiations with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- This person will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. There is a great deal of writing and meeting participation which demands these abilities, and they will constantly keep the Directors appraised of all critical project information.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with multicultural marketing.
- Experience, passion, and knowledge of Sports and/or News is a plus.
- Ability to use MS Office/G-Suite and have used or can pick up quickly Tableau.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.