At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
We are seeking a conceptual Lead Copywriter (Paid Social) responsible for developing social media and digital ads for our Gold subscription and Telehealth services. Expertise and proven track record of success in strategizing, concepting, and creating high-quality video and static content for paid social media required. This role also requires the ability to translate marketing and product strategies into effective, high-performing campaigns that effectively engage targeted audiences, drive consumer acquisition, and maintain consistency across all touch points. The ideal candidate is in the know of new trends, techniques, tools and best practices across social media platforms.
- Brainstorm and write persuasive and clear copy and scripts for paid social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Reddit) that drives business results and supports key marketing initiatives while maintaining the GoodRx voice and values
- Strategize what content works best to convert and develop different messaging for different audiences and how to tell the same story in dozens of different ways
- Collaborate with designers and editors to ideate new ideas and take them from rough thoughts to clear, concise, finished ads
- Guide and give clear feedback to freelancers and agency partners
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance and take data from previous ads and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Research our consumers and competitors to find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development
- Help to develop creative and strategic frameworks to test and push best-in-class social execution
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of social media copywriting and conceptual experience at an agency or client-side direct-to-consumer creative team, with a focus on direct-response online videos
- Experience leading internal creative teams and freelancers
- An online portfolio that shows compelling and effective social media ads
- Possess a broad knowledge of current production and post-production techniques
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop a plus
- Highly conceptual and has a love for language, thinks strategically and takes pride in understanding the consumer and what motivates them to act
- Experience mentoring creatives and guiding agency partners
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels, A/B testing and user acquisition KPIs
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-precise
- An exceptional multitasker. You’re quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description