Junior Channel Editor at Pluto TV
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Are you looking to get your start in the business of deciding what shows and movies viewers want? Working with the Programming Team, the Junior Channel Editor is responsible for following pre-programmed channel strategies in order to build out some of the 200+ channels on Pluto TV. This role reports to the Programming Manager.
This is a critical role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Building episodes in our proprietary Content Management System (CMS).
- Replicating program information for our pre-programmed live stream channels.
- Tracking and inputting data used for programming decisions.
- Understanding the workflows and completing tasks within the CMS, catalog review process, and life-cycle of content.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding how databases are needed to this kind of role, and the importance of how data is collected and used in a database.
- Comfort working with data and numbers and understanding how they play into a programming strategy.
- A strong interest in Gaming with knowledge on eSports and gaming streamers. A love of Minecraft is also a bonus.