Coordinator, Content Partnerships, Pluto TV at Pluto TV
Pluto TV, a Paramount company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are currently looking for a Coordinator to join our Content Partnerships team! You'll serve as a key role, supporting our efforts to grow, expand, and more effectively manage our content partnerships, particularly our portfolio of Spanish-language distributors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Directly manage a selection of primarily Spanish-language content partner accounts with responsibilities including the development of individualized growth plans, content pipeline management and contract amendment negotiation
• Support content partnerships leads in handling inbound requests, periodic business reviews, and special projects as necessary
• Liaise with internal departments and external partners to ensure content needs and opportunities are clearly communicated
• Work with content operations to ensure timely and complete deliveries and contract compliance
• Manage, track, and input all key points from portfolio partner deal pipeline and agreements including business terms, payment schedules, and additional rights and obligations
• Disseminate contract summaries and partner updates across key internal partners including content operations, editorial, marketing, ad operations, PR, finance, and legal
• Assist with internal projects and regular and ad hoc management presentations
• Minimum 2+ years of experience, preferably in entertainment and/or online media
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or similar software)
• Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong familiarity with Spanish-language programming and market in the US
• Knowledge of content acquisition and distribution models (windows, contract terminology)
Citizens of Pluto TV have the privilege of entertaining millions of people. We are entrepreneurs looking to revolutionize the future of TV. While our planet is small, our ambition is boundless. The stakes don’t get much higher.
Becoming a Citizen is hard work. We need self-starters that thrive in changing environments, who treat company resources like their own, and who deliver seemingly impossible outcomes at warp speed. It’s the only way we stay ahead of the giants looking to take the opportunity we have earned. We are selective but once chosen, you’re in.
Why You Should Become a Citizen of Pluto TV:
As stated, becoming a Citizen is hard work but the rewards of citizenship are plentiful. Work with the smartest people on some of the most complex projects of your life, while profoundly impacting both Pluto TV and the broader world of entertainment. Share in the epic quest to define the future of television as we know it. Big commitment, big impact, lasting change.
As a Citizen, you will enjoy generously-sponsored medical benefits, a generous vacation policy, 401K retirement plan, social and team events, and more!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.