Content Producer at Zwift
Seniority Level: Specialist
Location: Remote or Long Beach, CA
About the role and about you:
Do you seek to make more people efficient and effective with everything you do? Do you love running high-octane across multiple projects and being the calm, context switcher in the meeting driving things forward? Do you immensely care about making a massive impact within a cross- functional organization? Are you super passionate about what gamified fitness can do for the world? If you are saying yes out loud, then apply to join the Zwift Content Programming team as a Producer!
As a Content Programming Producer you will play a key role in delivering our projects on time, in scope and on budget. In this role you will create content briefs, drive cross-functional clarity and bring our content to life. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail oriented and driven contributor who loves to bring projects from concept to completion. On a team, you're the organizer, the driver of clarity and action. You naturally document and drive alignment between teams.
The Content Programming team is a core part of the Zwift Product team focused around creating enticing and engaging things to do in our sports utopia. Content Programming creates on-demand and scheduled rides and runs in the nine worlds of Zwift. We have constant cross-functional connections between Product, Game, Marketing, Data Analytics, Strategy, Connected Products (Hardware), and Customer Support. We establish and prioritize content programs originating from Zwift, Brand Partners, and the Community to create the variety of content and activities available for Zwifters at all times.
What you'll do:
- Create project plans for Content Programming projects with Content, Marketing, and Product Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with internal development teams and stakeholders involved in delivering our community and events roadmap, keeping all parties accountable to delivery timelines and schedules
- Support key teams (Content Programming, Global Programming, Engineering, Product & QA) in tracking production deliverables for content projects
- Be responsible for execution of content across all tiers of complexity from kick off to delivery of program
- Facilitate the final definition and resource approval for Partnerships projects with our Corporate Partnership, Growth and International Marketing teams
- Assist defining requirements for our Event Content Quality Assurance team to drive quality verification ahead of project launches
- Facilitate team and cross-functional group communication, ensuring timely distribution of information and weekly updates on projects
- Standardize documentation for production led meetings by taking notes, sending recaps & setting agendas
- Help drive clarity on the 18-month Content Programming Roadmap to ensure projects are well defined and able to be measured against available resources
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in game development with project management experience highly desired
- Applied expertise in agile and lead development process across multiple teams
- Knowledge of a breadth of project and program management tools
- A keen understand of consumer segmentation and/or content development for target personas
- Solid time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across oral, written, and collaboration media
- Ability to deal with changing priorities with a clear mind and demeanor
- A highly organized and detail-oriented team player
- The ability to thoughtfully assess risk and solve problems
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- A passion for sport
- A keen sense of Content offerings at Zwift either as a member or curious observer
- Enthusiasm for video games, cycling, running, and other active lifestyles
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.