At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
We’re looking for an Assistant Web Producer whose technical skills, curiosity, and drive to learn motivate them to produce high-quality, user-friendly content. This individual will assist in producing and maintaining original content in our content management system (CMS), while upholding standards and consistency across all editorial content. They will collaborate closely with editors, content creators, and technical teams to help produce and iterate on functionality and content across GoodRx’s website.
The right candidate will have a passion for improving healthcare, a keen eye for editorial content and user experience, creativity in problem-solving, and a dedication to high-quality standards. This position reports to the content production manager on the Research Team, a cross-functional department composed of editors, writers, data analysts, medical experts, and content strategists. This role is based in San Francisco or Santa Monica.
- Producing original content using our CMS in a timely manner while maintaining existing content and media
- Quality assurance of all newly published or recently updated content and help conduct regular audits of older content and media to ensure formatting, metadata, and tagging consistency
- Identifying and communicating content and site issues, while helping coordinate across teams to find solutions
- Assisting with testing new features or fixes before and after deployment to production environment
- Contributing to documentation and improving processes relating to content production
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience with digital content production, management, or creation
- Experience producing and updating content, media, and metadata in CMS software applications like WordPress, Django, and Contentful
- Proficiency in HTML and familiarity with CSS
- Basic knowledge of image editing software preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires adapting to changing priorities and multi-tasking, while staying organized and maintaining high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity in problem-solving
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.