University Program Manager
At Procore, our University Recruiting program is a critical building block to our Talent Acquisition strategy. Our team cultivates top talent from campus programs across the United States to participate in our internship programs and join the next generation of Procore employees that develop, design, support, and sell the software that’s changing the way the world is built.
As a University Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving our campus recruiting strategy, partnerships, and supporting talent initiatives through university recruiting (including Diversity and Inclusion). You’ll partner with Employer Branding on advertising, events, and sponsorship while also working with our Learning and Development team on the internship program experience. You will actively build best practices for internship hiring while paired with each Recruiter to help identify their talent needs.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately. This position will require 25-40% travel.
What you’ll do:
- Build and drive a national university recruiting strategy based on current and forecasted headcount needs
- Evaluate and evolve existing programs and guidance for candidates and hiring managers
- Explore virtual presence to expand Procore’s current University representation
- Plan, organize, and execute all on-campus events with the support of Recruiters, Employer Branding, and hiring teams
- Continue to build and deepen relationships with key universities
- Act as a resource to interns throughout their internship, including on-boarding, coaching, and offer process
- Oversee on-campus recruiting events when needed: career fairs, tech talks, info sessions, hackathons, on-campus interviews, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS degree with a minimum of 2-4 years of University Recruiting experience
- Experienced in building and scaling University Recruiting programs, preferably within an internal recruiting team / Saas company
- Knack for working with entry level candidates and internship prospects - especially with identifying role fit, coaching, and development throughout the recruiting and offer process
- Exposure to and/or experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- An enthusiastic creative who is always ready to share new ideas
- You’ll partner with many different groups internally and externally so strong communication skills (written, verbal) are a must
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse), and sourcing tools (we use LinkedIn, Connectifier, etc.)
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.