Loot Crate was founded in 2012 around a simple idea: put the awesomeness of Comic-Con in a box. Today, we ship some of the coolest geek, gaming, and pop-culture collectibles and accessories to a subscriber base in the hundreds of thousands (with no signs of slowing down) making us one of the top subscription box services in the world! We’ve assembled an amazing team of passionate, ambitious, impossibly nerdy people who cultivate our amazing fan community, provide support of the highest caliber, and generally just sit there radiating niceness. We’re always on the lookout for fun, hard-working new people to join our team and make Loot Crate even better.
What You'll Do:
- Complete AP and CC reconciliations.
- Review and reconcile other accrued liabilities
- Reconcile bank/Amex/PayPal statements
- Prepare, post and reconcile fixed assets
- Control and reconciliation of software and insurance pre-payments
- Control and pay payroll liabilities and workers compensation
- Payroll posting, reconciliation and analysis with re-classification for on-call labor
What Defines Success:
- Post all transactions on a timely basis.
- Produce Accounting information in accordance with accounts month end timetable
- Ensure Payroll Information is Submitted and reconciled on a timely and accurate basis
- Assist senior accountants and manger with various month end close tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and 2+ years' experience performing related tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and possess skills
- Netsuite or any other accounting software preferred