Sr. Graphic Designer
FabFitFun is seeking a Graphic Designer with a great design aesthetic, strong technical background, and incredible work ethic to join the team. If you have a passion for digital, a deep understanding of typography, and a love of all things fashion, beauty, and editorial, we want to hear from you! Please include a link or attachment to your portfolio with your application.
What You'll Do:
- Design emails on a daily basis
- Design a variety of digital advertisements on a weekly basis for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google Ads
- Design web banners
- Assist with the redesign of the website
- Help create digital marketing collateral, such as reports, signs, and invites
- Design social media graphics
- Edit lifestyle and product photos as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience
- Strong technical aptitude and skills
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Mac proficiency
- Strong interest in typography
- The ability to effectively work under deadlines and switch gears comfortably in a fast -moving startup environment
- Attention to detail, and a habit of being thorough
- A great team player attitude
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experience with video editing
- Experience in package design
- Experience in illustration, calligraphy, and/or lettering
What You’ll Get:
- The opportunity to work in a fun environment full of happy people who enjoy coming to work
- The chance to work at a fast growing, very successful company, where new opportunities, and new initiatives, happen every day. You won't get bored!
- Fun central location in West Hollywood, great compensation benefits and lots of perks.
- Work with a strong team of pros dedicated to making great content we'll be proud of.