Senior UX Designer
Zwift is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Customer Experience team. You’ll work to solve complex design problems with cutting-edge solutions that are informed by data to drive growth. You will work with creative teams, product managers, and engineers to create really neat web-based experiences that connect new visitors and existing members to the Zwift platform.
What you’ll do:
- Design, maintain, and expand Zwift's design and navigational language
- Conduct user research, extract insights & derive design solutions
- Transition through various levels of design fidelity
- Work with PMs & Engineers to build product features that extend the capabilities of our business
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of product design experience
- A strong portfolio of product design work
- Ability to articulate design decisions
- Excellent visual design, interaction design, and user experience skills
- Mastery of design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, inVision, etc.
Top Five Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.