VP, Global Merchant Sales at Verifi
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Head of Global Merchant Sales to join our company!
Verifi is looking for a head of our expanding sales team to own merchant sales efforts and strategy. We have new products hitting the market and the time is right for us to bring on a head of sales to gain an optimal ROI, supercharging our revenue!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for leading the Global Merchant Sales Team in the following areas:
- Developing and executing on short- and long-range sales plans and programs to ensure profitability and growth of Verifi’s products and revenue lines
- With support of Sales Ops Manager, accurately forecast revenue growth, recommending and driving sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis, providing visibility to the CRO and the Executive Team.
- Building and leading an effective sales organization including, directly managing the team in their regions to drive merchant sales and exceed annual targets
- Partner across Revenue teams as well as Marketing, Client Relations, Product, Legal and other internal teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick go-live for new merchants
- Utilizing your network and being a consultative partner, plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings to close deals with prospects and clients within the CNP eCommerce space
- Other duties as necessary
You bring to the table your:
- Experience within the payments space with a successful history of leading a global sales team
- 10 years’ experience in a sales/bus dev role in a long, consultative sales cycle, with at least 5 years managing a team as part of the executive team
- Proven experience in strategic sales planning
- Demonstrated ability to create and develop high performance teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree required
- Ability to travel globally as needed (30% travel)
- Knowledge of Salesforce
Preferred location for the position is in Los Angeles and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus commission, and bonus