Vice President, Global Sales Engineering
Why We Need You:
In 2017 as we expanded into Australia and Canada, Procore employees ranked the company #38 of Glassdoor’s best places to work. Our core values of openness, ownership and optimism attracts the best and the brightest talent. Procore has made an aggressive investment in our sales organization which allows us to consistently over-achieve quarter after quarter. Our 758% growth over three years earned a spot on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list.
The Vice President, Sales Engineering will be responsible for defining, developing, managing and implementing all strategic pre-sales activities and outcomes that align with Procore’s vision, mission and strategic plans on a company-wide basis.
What You’ll Do:
Reporting to the EVP of Sales and as part of the revenue leadership team, the Vice President, Sales Engineering will build, direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout Procore sales cycles. These responsibilities include:
- Provide technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products.
- Participate in account planning and strategy development.
- Publish technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles.
- Work cross functionally inside Procore and externally to define new products and use cases.
- Communicate customer voice to R&D leadership, driving product prioritization and roadmap docs.
- Serve as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Engage with Procore senior/executive leadership to ensure business unit objectives are met.
- Hire, develop and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations, participate in strategic deals and backup team members as needed to grow regional business.
- As a hands on leader, actively work with team members to solve difficult problems and coordinate corporate/external resources, when required.
- Drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed and actively support the team's career development and advancement.
- Provide guidance to revenue leaders on sales strategy, product obstacles/gaps, as well as represent the team’s needs to Procore’s executive staff.
- Direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
Your Experience Includes:
- Exemplary and influential thinker, communicator and SaaS pre-sales thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures.
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility building, scaling and leading complex SaaS pre-sales organizations past the $250M+ annual recurring revenue mark.
- Experience leading a team of SMEs or industry experts
- Presents flawlessly.
- Travels as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Exemplary communication skills inside and outside of Procore.
- Preferred experience in construction or vertical/industry SaaS
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.