Vice President, Digital Dealer Development
Who You Are:
You have experience working directly with dealerships and/or auto manufacturers to provide strategic and digital solutions. You will play a critical role in ensuring Fair’s continued growth through strong strategic relationship building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with both new and current Dealer and OEM partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop and execute the overall business development strategy for our Partner Relations with large and strategic dealer groups, dealerships and OEMs based on the business needs and market trends, to achieve established business objectives.
- Cultivate and enhance Fair’s dealer and automotive manufacturer (OEM) client relationships.
- Identify and evaluate areas where Fair can provide solutions to help these partners achieve their sales objectives.
- Formulate robust proposals & presentations using unique data, analysis, and insights to communicate and pursue business development opportunities.
- Be the internal voice for and champion the needs of strategic dealer groups and OEMs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build the tools & features that will optimize as well as expand existing dealer and OEM business.
- Advise leadership on sales strategy, product strategy, and competitive market analysis.
- Attend industry conferences /events to increase the company's visibility, engage in ongoing professional development, and stay informed on industry developments.
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years business development experience in Business Development, Sales, Marketing or Account Management at dealership groups, OEMs, auto finance institutions or major national rental companies.
- Understanding of dealership and OEM business drivers and complex organizational structure/relationships for contract negotiations, program approvals and launches.
- Strong consultative selling, analytical, and leadership skills; project management and budget expertise a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, planning, and organization skills; strong follow-up skills.
- Self‐motivated team player able to work across functions in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to travel as required, possibly up to 70% of the time, depending on location.
- BA/BS required
- Automotive industry or OEM experience is a plus