SVP of Sales
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.Why you're important to us:
PatientPop is seeking an experienced leader for the SVP of Sales role to grow customer acquisition and refine its business and monetization models. The SVP of Sales will be responsible for overseeing our inside, field, and channel sales teams with each respective VP as your direct report. The ideal candidate will have experience selling and leading within a high-velocity SMB SaaS company.
This person will be located in our HQ in Santa Monica, CA.How you will contribute:
- Scale and lead a world-class sales team including defining an org structure and approach to the market. Our current sales team is 150+ and will be doubling over the next 12-24 months.
- Within the first 90 days, you will evaluate PatientPop’s already successful sales strategy and build a plan to refine processes for scale.
- Design, implement and execute annual business plans that will scale revenue to $200M+ within the next 2 years.
- Work closely with the executive team and board of directors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and opportunities.
- Craft and execute a business strategy that will allow for future channel expansion.
- Work closely with Marketing, Growth, and Success for clean pass-off of leads and new paying customers
- Coach and develop sales leadership to build a culture of continuous learning and ensure everyone is constantly using best practices
- Prepare and present reports for board meetings; liaise with investors, board
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.