Strategic Sales Executive at ChowNow
Specifically, you will:
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Lead efforts to grow the ChowNow market share and presence amongst restaurant brands and groups in the mid-market of 10 or more units. Successfully cultivate relationships at the C-Suite level through research, cold-calling, channel partnerships and professional networking which lead to a qualified pipeline of prospects.
- Leverage external relationships and network to generate sales leads for the territory.
- Responsible for managing demand and quickly “qualifying” opportunities with a defined territory.
- Create demand by clearly articulating and educating prospects using the ValueSelling Sales Methodology throughout sales calls and presentations.
- Meet and exceed sales booking and revenue quotas
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through ChowNow sales tools (Salesforce)
- Utilize necessary sales enablement tools (Outreach, RingDNA, Zoom) to manage prospects through the sales funnel.
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the Strategic Sales team
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine the unique Value ChowNow delivers to different buyer personas
- Must collaborate with the Account Coordinator team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in onboarding and post-live.
- Cultivate relationships with the Strategic RSM team to ensure the best support plan is in place to reduce churn.
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Thoroughly know our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value
- Gain understanding of new ChowNow market segments through competitive analysis and internal collaboration
- Confidently run in-product web demos for a variety of audiences
- Own and manager relationships, including the nurturing of passive leads
- Develop close relationships with the other stakeholders in our company - Marketing, Customer Success, and Product - and work cross functionally to support top-level company goals
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Prioritize strategic opportunities and resources to maximize your own output
- Hit and exceed your quota
- Understand the importance of reports and dashboards in SFDC to evaluate your pipeline
- Prioritize account within the Total Addressable Market for targeted outreach
- Optimize outbound sales process utilizing requires sales enablement tools
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Collaborate with Strategic Sales leadership to shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team’s practices, tools, and content
- Have dynamic new opportunities open up to you and achieve activity KPIs
- Consistent collaboration with Strategic Restaurant Success team to better understand segment needs to increase sales and decrease churn
- Contribute to the growth of the team
You Should Apply If:
- You have experience in SaaS, Digital Marketing, or Restaurant Industry Technology sales.
- You are analytically minded with a deep understanding of forecasting & data-driven decision making.
- You have proven success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 6 to 12 month sales cycles.
- You have proven skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients.
- You’re comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking.
- You have strong written and presentation based communication skills
- You are knowledgeable of the online ordering competitive landscape
- You’re comfortable with potential travel of up to 30%
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.