Dave is the finance version of David and Goliath taking on the big banks. A financial friend to the millions of Americans who use the app, Dave helps with budgeting, building credit, finding work and accessing money to cover immediate expenses before payday. Instead of mandatory fees, Dave lets users pay what they think is fair through a ‘tip’ based model. Dave users plant a tree for each % tip they leave when taking an advance, resulting in tens of millions of trees planted.
We are choosing to build a quality team vs a large team. You will be a formative part of our company culture moving forward. To that point, we want someone that can take ownership of a project from beginning to end and can do it on their own. We’ll be there to support you but not hold your hand.
Sure, we’ve checked all the boxes you’d expect from a fast-moving startup, but the best thing we can offer you is a supportive environment for learning and opportunities for personal/professional growth.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will own the relationship between Dave and its outside strategic partners who assist in powering our bank product. You’ll work closely with our GM and Banking Squad to ensure the smooth selection, and management of vendors helping the business to execute against our fast-paced roadmap.
- Source, onboard and manage all banking partnerships, working with our internal teams to diligently keep track of where vendors are in the process
- Document key partnership terms and ensure vendors have the most up to date, relevant information, and conduct periodic performance reviews against key KPIs/Metrics
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and optimization of partnerships Including existing including rate negotiation, new copy, and new marketing channels within Dave and with our partners
- Set up and review product demos, create comparison metrics, a/b test the findings in an organized and thoughtful way to help guide stakeholders in the decision process
- 3+ Years experience managing and developing strategic partnerships at a leading Finance, Banking, Payments or Fin-tech company
- An understanding of banking partners including KYC / ID Verification, ATM Networks and Remote Deposit
- Strong organizational and process management skills, comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to help influence multiple stakeholders in making informed data-driven decisions
- Analytic orientation, capable of designing and executing complex analyses to support key business decisions
- Ability to set clear goals and effectively prioritize workload, operate autonomously and deliver high-quality work output while under pressure and in teams
- Representative of Dave’s values: helpful and decent, resourceful, innovative entrepreneur, transparent, and persistent.
Benefits & Perks:
· Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
· Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and your dependents
· Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
· Generous and flexible PTO
· Catered lunch 3x/week
· Voluntary life insurance plan
· Voluntary worksite benefit plans for accidents, critical illness and hospital indemnity
· Flexible work hours
· 401(k) savings plan
· Central location
· Generous paid parental leave
· 1UP Wednesdays where you can teach or learn something new from a fellow Dave
· An open and fun office space with room for socializing - outside patio, hammock, and basketball hoop
· A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.