Strategic Account Specialist - Healthcare, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Greater LA Area, CA)
Do you want to focus on daily prospecting to generate opportunities and build a funnel? You can do that. Ready to outline combinations of fiber-based solutions for new and existing healthcare accounts? As an Enterprise Strategic Account Specialist for Healthcare at Spectrum Enterprise, you can do that.
provides modern enterprise technology solutions that meet the unique needs of some of the country's biggest brands. If you're looking to build your most successful career, support client growth and work alongside intelligent, driven professionals, you can do that. We're ready to go all in on your future and create an engaging environment.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
You resolve the technology and communication needs of healthcare providers. After completing our award-winning training, you partner with small to medium healthcare clients and provide dedicated account management. You collaborate with teams in person and digitally within an office environment and travel regularly.
WHAT OUR STRATEGIC ACCOUNT SPECIALISTS ENJOY MOST
- Complete our 12-week paid sales training that won a Brandon Hall Group gold award for excellence in Best Advance in Sales Enablement and Performance Tools.
- Travel and consult with established and prospective clients to develop product solutions.
- Navigate healthcare procurement processes to set up successful sales.
- Deliver product proposals and presentations to decision-makers and conduct negotiations to close deals.
- Self-generate leads using strategic prospecting techniques.
- Maintain accounts in Salesforce to report sales activities and client data.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
- Experience: Three or more years of sales experience as a proven sales performer selling data, voice cloud or video solutions; Three or more years of outside telecommunications-related sales experience.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills: Network-building, negotiation, closing and interpersonal English communication skills.
- Abilities: Quick learner with the ability to multitask.
- Travel: Travel up to 70% of the time. Must have valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience working in the healthcare vertical.
- History of selling telecommunications products B2B.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
- Embracing Diversity: A culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to exceeding client expectations.
- Learning Culture: Company support in obtaining technical certifications.
- Dynamic Growth: Paid training and clearly defined paths to advance within the company.
- Total Rewards:
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or
SCM224 2023-21518 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of
$57,400.00 to $94,800.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
In addition, this position has a commission earnings target starting at
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets.