Sr. Programmatic Account Strategist at Viant
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:20 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 19, 2021
Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
We have an exciting opportunity on our programmatic/self-serve DSP team here at Viant for a high impact Sr. Programmatic Account Strategist in our Los Angeles office. Our Programmatic Account Strategists are our trusted advisors for our self-service customers, focused on driving adoption of our self-serve DSP platform, educating clients, looking at campaign performance and optimizations and making recommendations, driving account strategy and customer satisfaction, building relationships and meeting KPI’s, working closely with our Agency Trading Desk partners.
This role requires a passion for educating customers, strong product expertise, highly responsive in nature, self-starter, with excellent communication and problem solving skills. A consultative, analytical mind, not afraid of getting more technical and presenting in front of audiences/teaching clients about our DSP, including features and capabilities and new developments, as well as holding weekly office hours/workshops/talking about product releases. Our Account Strategists work closely with their business counterparts in Sales, Operations, and Product Management to drive success for our clients.
- Form close relationships with customers, becoming their trusted advisor in programmatic self-service media buying
- Become a Viant Cloud and Adelphic DSP expert and share that expertise with customers
- Proactively oversee client campaign portfolios, monitoring delivery and performance, surfacing insights, and educating customers on best practices
- Oversee campaign launches; continuously educate and train customers in order to promote trading expertise and autonomy
- Provide recommendations that drive delivery and performance; tenaciously troubleshoot and escalate technical issues
- Proactively communicate industry and Viant insights and opportunities; develop optimal strategies of media buying + data which achieve customer objectives
- Scope, build, and help customize advanced reports, enabling advertisers learn more about their advertising investments
- Share client insights and knowledge with the rest of Viant
- Support and grow existing business; drive client satisfaction, top line revenue, and profit
- Identify ways to improve the operational effectiveness of the entire Account Management team; launch initiatives that promote scale and automation
- 4+ years of experience in a Programmatic, Account Management, Account Strategist, Technical Services, Project Management role
- Solid understanding of programmatic, ad tech, self-serve DSP's, SSP’s, PMP’s
- Deep understanding of the data / measurement ecosystem
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Outstanding communication, project management, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial and versatile mindset
- Great energy, confidence, and passion for working in a fast growing technology company which is helping transform the advertising industry
- BS/BA or equivalent; quantitatively-oriented degree a plus
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Wellness programs – info sessions and occasional chair massages
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Viant is transforming the world of omnichannel, programmatic media buying and advanced data analytics with a wide range of technologies leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning to advance digital advertising effectiveness.
Viant designs and develops cloud-based software systems for automated routine analyses to identify hidden insights and high-value opportunities. We capture and analyze data about demand patterns, product preferences, and content consumption behaviors to improve customer retention and loyalty. Viant is continually optimizing how we measure that experience to determine how and where our clients should advertise and sell their products. Viant aims at uncovering revenue opportunities hidden in customer data and recommends where clients should focus marketing experiments to provide high-impact business breakthroughs faster. Viant’s vision is to improve advertising effectiveness by driving real business outcomes while transforming enterprise data into actionable natural language insights for business leaders.
In 2017, Viant acquired Adelphic Inc., a programmatic demand side platform company. Adelphic provides an omnichannel programmatic software solution for agencies, brands and other large media buyers to make meaningful engagements with consumers across today’s fragmented media market. For more information visit us at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.