Sr. Enterprise Account Executive at CareerArc
Why We Love Our Job:
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively, and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people. Every day, we do our best to try and put the human into human capital. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. We come to work focused on solving problems for our clients. We believe that making it easier for companies to amplify and protect their employer brand will provide more efficient and effective work cultures, and job seekers that are more satisfied. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners, and just announced a $30M growth equity round in January 2019. Join us!
This full-cycle, hunter position is based in our Burbank office, and will be focused on new customer acquisition, driven through both individual prospecting and marketing generated, inbound leads. Successful Enterprise AE’s will be skilled at qualifying prospects, identifying and connecting with decision makers and key stakeholders, uncovering needs and pain points, and demonstrating the value proposition of CareerArc's Employer Brand Platform, to sell our dynamic products and services. On target earnings for this role is between $200,000 - $300,000 DOE. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build product and industry expertise to deliver solutions-based social recruiting technology offerings to large, complex organizations.
- Generate and manage quarterly opportunity pipeline from targeted prospect lists using Salesforce and other sales enablement tools, through cold calling, emailing, online professional networking, and inbound lead follow up.
- Deliver value proposition to the customer and handle any objections to a successful conclusion.
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations.
- Conduct online presentations and product demonstrations as needed using screen share software (e.g. Zoom)
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure effective sales processes and to foster longer term client success.
- Any and all other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Minimum of four years previous new customer acquisition experience with a proven track record of lead gen through closing of the sale.
- Comfortable in a high growth, change-oriented environment.
- Experience working in a high activity, outbound sales environment, managing average sales cycles of less than 6 months.
- Able to demonstrate full cycle sales skills: cold calling, building trust, discovery, demonstrating value, needs analysis, objection handling, negotiation, and closing.
- Understand SaaS platform characteristics and deliverables.
- Active participant on social media sites; LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Proficiency with presentation (Powerpoint, Presi, Google Slides, etc.), web conferencing (GoToMeeting, Clearslide, Zoom, Skype, Join.me, etc.), and CRM technologies, (Salesforce or other equivalent tool).
- Confidence communicating with decision makers at different levels and different departments within an organization
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, as well as time management skills
- Experience working with a Job Board, Job Aggregator, Social Media, ATS or CRM technology a plus
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Total Compensation Target: $200,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year