Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
Are you a passionate, driven hustler?
A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who can translate marketer’s needs into compelling solutions? Do you love to be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who work hard, but play harder?
If so, come join us at Viant!
Viant has an exciting opportunity on our Los Angeles sales team for a Sr. Account Executive to evangelize new business, generate awareness, and grow sales of the Viant Advertising Cloud within Los Angeles media agencies and advertisers. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
About the Role:
The ideal Sr. Account Executive candidate has a solid understanding of digital media and ad tech, and is an enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter who is a key player in driving revenue and building a growing client base. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate works well, collaborates with team members, and possesses the passion to drive change in digital media. The Sr. Account Executive should be ready to hit the ground running to close new business, and thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities with advertisers & holding companies in Los Angeles
- Consult with clients to uncover marketing objectives and align our solutions to deliver against those goals
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meeting, presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Responsible for driving new and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Viant’s footprint across the territory and within key accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
- 3-5 years digital media/ad tech sales experience
- Solid grasp of – and enthusiasm about - the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.