We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Technical Services team, ensuring clients are successful with various custom integration projects leveraging the Procore platform. You’ll be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities, including integration design and development, project scoping, technical integration consulting, business workflows, team collaboration, and client relationship building. The Technical Services team is critical to the success of client integration projects and provides development and consulting services along with supporting all developers using Procore’s API.
As a successful Solutions Architect at Procore, you’re service-oriented, goal motivated, and possess a strong understanding of software, APIs, and integrations. You’re able to work collaboratively to deliver exceptional results that are beneficial to the customer and our overarching technical services strategy.
This position will report to the Manager, Technical Services and can be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, or Portland, OR office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What You'll Do
- Partner with clients, prospects, and software partners to gather requirements for point to point and ERP/Accounting integrations
- Manage Statements of Work (SOW) including requirements and pricing; working with Sales to close Professional Services opportunities
- Manage technical development projects, including requirements, design, and development management; project management is also required
- Collaborate with prospects and sales team to deliver statements of work for technical services projects, including custom integrations, productized integrations, integration consulting, and data migration projects
- Implement point to point integrations for clients
- Work with clients and prospects to deliver data migration services
- Deliver integration consulting services and serve as a subject matter expert for custom ERP integrations with Procore
- This position requires up to 25% travel to Procore offices, client sites, and more!
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience in a technical role
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent combination of experience, certifications, and training
- General understanding of integration and application development lifecycles
- Knowledge of integration architectures, software development frameworks
- Experience with professional services and consulting practices
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, for technical and business audiences
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal client-facing teams including Sales, Customer Success Managers, Product Consultants, and Implementation Managers
- Ability to effectively manage software projects with internal and external developers/consultants
- Broad knowledge of technology developments and trends
- Proactive analytical expertise and problem-solving approach
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.