Senior Sales Manager at Universal Music Group
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
The Senior Sales Manager will be an essential part of the Bravado team, overseeing all responsibilities related to specific retail partner accounts and will be responsible dealing with margins, production and brand management.
How you'll CREATE:
- Develop and target retail accounts to achieve revenue growth and account milestone objectives
- The ideal candidate will bring a marketing and creative mindset to sales.
- Develop account specific strategies and plans, then execute against those plans
- Become immersed and educated in all the categories, brands and licensed products Bravado has to offer
- Utilize your attained knowledge to passionately convey a strategic point of view
- Deliver superior customer service to clients by responding promptly and maintaining open and positive communication.
- Conduct extensive research for each account, including account business recaps and trend overview to create a sales-driven product offering
- Bring a strategic approach to the business creating profitable trend-right consumer specific sales programs
- Continually self-educate on where the consumer shops, how they shop, what they wear, how they wear it and the overall competitive market landscape
- Effectively communicate selling patterns and needs of your accounts to management and the product category teams
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
Bring your VIBE:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in the licensing industry, a plus
- Well versed with current trends and lifestyle brands which Bravado represents
- Exhibit a positive attitude and patience when interacting with internal and external partners
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong long-term strategic planning capability
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
What's in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.