Senior Relationship Manager, Issuing Partnerships
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborating Senior Relationship Manager, Issuing Partnerships!
Verifi is looking for a strong payments professional with a deep passion for building successful relationships to play a key role in expanding our business in the role of Senior Relationship Manager, Issuing Partnerships. This position will serve as the expert and advocate for Verifi’s strategic issuer relationships, identifying and understanding issuer specific opportunities, challenges and priorities and driving long term value creation for each issuing partner and Verifi.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading provider of solutions in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You’ll drive successful Issuer Relationships by:
- Developing and executing strategies to increase and secure long-term revenue.
- Establishing and continually strengthening relationships with issuer executives and decision makers across product development, project management, technology and operations.
- Building a strong understanding of each issuing partner’s business, operations and technical environments to optimize partnerships, ensuring the voice of the issuer is heard and driving improvement to our services
- Continually monitoring issuer performance, providing guidance through scheduled conversations and in-person meetings building transparency and clear valuation of Verifi’s solutions.
- Timely resolving issues encountered, escalating as appropriate
- Working cross functionally with sales, product management, marketing, operations and legal to design and deliver proposals, product demos, and prospective dialogues
- Training Sales, Operations and other Verifi team members on all issuer partner aspects; mentoring new team members as needed.
You bring to the position:
- BA/BS degree in a related field or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Card Issuing/Acquiring experience beneficial. Exposure to servicing Financial Institution clients in these areas is required
- 10+ years business experience including sales and/or relationship management coupled with an in-depth understanding of the payments and card issuing industries including chargeback management tools and techniques
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management with a portfolio of “Raving Fans”
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with the demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas, sound decision-making and critical thinking skills to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Powerful and convincing communication and presentation skills at the senior decision maker level
- Strong analytical abilities and strategic orientation
- Proven ownership, execution and accountability experience
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources and nurture cross-functional relationships
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced collaborative team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, experience with Sales Force a plus
- Ability to travel to issuer on-site meetings, industry and company events
This position is located either in Los Angeles office or remote and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Competitive salary, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Base Salary, plus bonus