Senior Manager Inside Sales at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a patient communication infrastructure for healthcare. We enable enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to conduct seamless conversations with patients across multiple channels — including texting, email, telephone, and live chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and is the highest rated patient engagement software on G2. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and more than 20 million patients.
WELL is honored to be ranked number 170 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies. WELL is also proud to have been named one of the 2020 Central Coast Best Places to Work by the Pacific Coast Business Times, and one of the 2020 Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. To learn more about WELL, please visit our LinkedIn.
WELL’s Sales organization is seeking a talented Senior Manager of Inside Sales. As a leader, you will lead a centralized inside sales team of account executives and business development professionals with a focus on driving revenue growth through inside sales.You will directly report to the Senior VP of Sales. You will live and breathe pipeline generation, coaching, deal velocity, win rates, and rep development. You will constantly be thinking of the best and most efficient ways to get our product to market and how best to enable his or her teams. This executive will deliver on all sales financial objectives by building an effective inside sales deployment strategy, executing and achieving annual sales quota, and leading a high performing team.
- Quota achievement of 100% on a quarterly and annual basis
- Grow inside sales team into a predictable profit center by driving leading and lagging metrics and activities
- Train, coach and develop reps to create a pipeline of internal talent with high retention of top performers
- Build a high-energy sales culture focused on organic growth, lifetime customer value and ethical sales practices
- Develop Go-To-Market sales strategies from top to bottom of the funnel for entire US
- Quickly and effectively manage performance and productivity issues, always have a plan “B” in place to ensure predictability of the Inside Sales function — serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement
- Run and review quantitative performance metrics, identify and execute on opportunities for the team to drive enhanced performance
- Establish best practices in discovery and early pipeline generation by learning prospects’ goals, challenges and current initiatives, for all accounts and target personas in the mid-market
- Develop and maintain account plans and strategy for each account in the provider market and conduct regular deal reviews with leadership
- Ensure team maintains 100% accuracy of activity details, accounts, opportunities, and forecasts in Salesforce.com on a daily basis
- Stay abreast of market trends and relevant industry news in the provider market and provide the team with key insights to improve win rates
- Work with the Marketing organization to determine priorities within your team’s sales accounts and to develop content and messaging to reach target market personas/executives
- Support Marketing and branding efforts at both the national and regional levels by attending national and regional trade shows, conferences, industry events and speaking engagements
- Consult with the team about the product needs of the industry and priorities/perspectives on the use of software for operational performance
- Build both WELL Health and personal brand awareness
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- 2+ years experience and a proven track record in subscription cloud-based software sales management; healthcare SaaS experience a plus
- Track record of meeting or exceeding 100% of quota from an inside sales team on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, or Sales, or equivalent. MBA or MHA is a bonus
- Strong track record of hiring and growing exceptional inside sales teams
- Advanced sales pipeline and forecasting ability
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership skills driving daily activity (and prescribing correlated processes and KPI's) required to deliver monthly quota commitments
- Metrics driven; highly disciplined process orientation
- Ability to operate at both a strategic/conceptual level and at a detailed, operational level
- Outstanding communication, presentation, networking, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to perform in a consultative, collaborative manner and engender trust and cooperation from colleagues and stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Engaging leadership style that builds and sustains credibility with staff, colleagues, clients
- Expert user of SalesForce.com as a tool for managing and leading an inside sales based organization
WELL is headquartered in Santa Barbara, CA. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to prioritize the health of our employees, all WELL positions are temporarily remote. We are looking forward to when our company returns to in-office work at or around June 2021. For this role, this candidate will currently reside in Santa Barbara, or be open to relocating to Santa Barbara once we return to in-office work.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Fantastic company culture – frequent Zoom company events (Lunch & Learns, trivia, yoga, etc.) and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Workplace groups – company committees available for all to join (Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Engagement).
Learning and development – frequent events and tools available to help our employees #PursueGrowth.
Career mobility – we promote from within and have opportunities for employees to transfer between teams.
Santa Barbara office perks: dog-friendly office, healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Kombucha and beer on tap, light-filled space, standing desks, and the occasional taco truck.
MacBook Pro provided
Generous equity package
Full health benefits – medical/dental/vision
WELL Health Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at WELL are based on strategic business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other protected status.
We’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and diverse workplace, where everyone feels safe to be themselves and diversity is a strength. WELL is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment; WELL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.