Senior Manager, Business Development
Who You Are:
You have experience working directly with partners to provide strategic and digital solutions. You will play a critical role in ensuring Fair’s continued growth through strong strategic relationship building skills and are apt to support Fair in conquering markets across the country.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead, develop and execute the overall business development strategy for Fair’s continued successful growth nationally.
- Create in-depth analyses of the various market environments that Fair is targeting (SWOT, key players, consumer demographics & preferences, data availability, potential partners, used car and fintech market outlook, etc.).
- Identify and evaluate areas where Fair can provide solutions to help partners achieve their business objectives.
- Formulate robust proposals & presentations using unique data, analysis, and insights to communicate and pursue business development opportunities.
- Be the internal voice for and champion these identified strategic opportunities.
- Advise leadership on sales strategy, product strategy, and competitive market analysis.
- Attend industry conferences/events to increase the company's visibility, engage in ongoing professional development, and stay informed on industry developments.
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years’ experience in business development, strategy consulting; driving strategy development and implementation.
- Solid understanding of digital business drivers and complex organizational structure/relationships for contract negotiations, program approvals and launches.
- Strong analytical, and leadership skills; project management and budget expertise a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication, interpersonal, planning, and organization skills; strong follow-up skills.
- Self‐motivated team player able to work across functions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Willing to travel as required, possibly up to 70% of the time, depending on location.
- MBA preferred.
- Industry relationships within finance, insurance, gig economy, military, and automotive.