Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction
Senior Account Executives are especially adept salespeople, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at all levels of the organization, from Customer Success front lines to the CEO. You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision. You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Identify high-potential prospective customers and develop outbound strategies.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for SMBs to enterprise companies.
- Define and execute new sales strategies to effectively showcase Boulevard.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to help drive product strategy and awareness.
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Demonstrated success in closing six figure deals with major brands.
- Significant experience in customer/client-facing role, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand Boulevard's technology platform and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Strong marketing sensibilities, great taste, and lots of creativity.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
- Prior experience at a tech startup.
- Prior experience in SMB or enterprise sales.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive.
As a venture-backed startup based in Los Angeles, we are innovating at the intersection of luxury and lifestyle. We are thoughtfully unapologetic about challenging the status quo in pursuit to help people become the best version of themselves. We use technology, design, and style to unleash the untapped potential in all of us, drive real results, and we're just getting started!
Come do the best work of your life here at Boulevard.
Read Full Job Description