Senior Account Executive at Ranker
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:43 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, March 12, 2020
We are currently expanding our sales operations and looking to add a Senior Account Executive to be based in Los Angeles HQ. You’ve got deep relationships with media agencies, larger shops, and clients who know you and trust you enough to give it a try when you bring them something new and can make things happen quickly. The ideal fit for this role is someone who is an experienced digital media sales executive who wants to grow within our sales org and also has a deep understanding of both programmatic and branded content solutions. You have a stellar book of relationships, an entrepreneurial spirit, a problem-solver and most importantly you have a contagious and insatiable desire to win!
What you’ll do:
- Generate revenue for Ranker across a book of Entertainment, Gaming accounts, but not limited to just those verticals.
- Develop an intimate understanding of our products and their place in the industry
- Develop and manage relationships with advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Identify and develop outreach to new clients, establishing mutually-beneficial relationships and educating them on Ranker and the Ranker ads products
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Ranker's marketing, media planning, and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals
- Strive for excellence, education, self-advancement and the demonstration of top seller behaviors that lead to breaking performance records.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in online media sales
- Experience with Programmatic and custom content sales
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy; roll up your sleeves mentality and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Highly entrepreneurial, comfortable working in fast-paced environments and loves the hustle
- Strong negotiation skills & ability to close
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- BA / BS degree
What's In It For You:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), PTO and holidays.
- Catered meals; fully stocked kitchen with great snacks and drinks.
- Conveniently located in the Mid-Wilshire district, minutes from Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, and the I-10.
A Quantcast Top 40 site, reaching 80 million monthly people across platforms, Ranker sits at the intersection of passion and curiosity. Fans passionately vote on rankings they care about across movies, music, gaming and travel to name a few and they're consumed with learning about topics like history, true crime, mystery and nature.
Ranker consistently delivers 50 million worldwide unique visitors and outranks nearly every consumer site in minutes spent per visit according to comScore (4.5 mins per visit). Visitor engagement is the center of Ranker, which collects over 20 million monthly votes across more than 100K lists including extremely competitive searches like “best movies of all time” (which has over 4.3MM votes alone).
More than 650MM consumer votes have built Ranker Insights, a treasure trove of psychographic correlation data ("people who like X also like Y"). These unique correlations are ideal for reaching new audiences, developing more engaging campaigns or informing content recommendations.
Read Full Job Description