Senior Account Executive
At Engineer.ai, you will be at the forefront of cutting AI technology that is disrupting a combined $800 billion (and growing) industry for software build and operate services, selling into both the B2C and B2B markets.
The ideal candidate will have sales and/or consulting experience within a specific market, a strong understanding of segment-specific challenges, strong relationships within the customer base, and the consulting community that serves this market.
The Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) will be a strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments, has a strong technical interest, and exemplary leadership experience. She/he should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute a strategic plan with aggressive revenue targets. A background that includes strategic engagement within the mission areas at the CxO level and with IT leadership and architects, will be critical to success.
Why We Need This Role
Engineer.ai is looking for a team member to help us strategize and target industry sectors while delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our customers are the center of everything we do here and why we not only build solutions that solve their needs, we host and help maintain them to offer a full 360 experience. This is important because we want to become THE partner for our customer and deliver on our promise of a single bill for the entire journey from idea to final software solution.
Why You Should Join
This is a challenging and diverse role that requires you to abandon traditional thinking as we enter uncharted territories within bespoke software development. Everyday you will be challenged and rewarded with new learnings. Everyday you will have the opportunity to be impactful to our business and how we go to market. Everyday you will have the opportunity to solve customer’s problems and help establish us as the go to software solution. Only join this role if you are self-driven, confident but open minded and comfortable with failing fast but succeeding faster.
First Six Month Deliverables
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline
- Develop and drive sales within a specific industry
- Become an industry specific SME
- Close 5 enterprise projects
- Passionate about loosely held values and ideas. We want someone who has experience but is not blinded by the path already taken.
- 10+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 7+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the Fortune 1000
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- Experience covering Strategic or Global accounts preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Track record of developing sustainable new business a plus
- Extensive customer network a plus
- Strong leadership experience a plus
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
- Working in a beautiful office space the heart of Silicon Beach in Playa Vista
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place