Seasonal Sales Associate 2019!
Greater LA Area
Want to work for the premier source for the rarest, most exclusive sneakers in the world?
We want YOU for FLIGHT CLUB.
Flight Club is one of the few places globally, where people can come experience and purchase the rarest sneakers in person. Carrying the hottest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike!
The Flight Club Seasonal Sales Associate will provide customers with a unique and energetic experience that will exceed their expectations. This role is responsible for ensuring a genuine and engaging experience for every client that visits Flight Club. We are looking for team players with positive attitudes and a passion for exceptional customer experience and SNEAKERS!
- Extend exceptional service to customers by acknowledging and responding to all inquiries
- Must be action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers
- Consistently seek new sneaker fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert to the customers
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines to be a successful employee of the Flight Club brand
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Capable of recognizing current trends within the footwear industry
- Engage customers in a genuine manner that will differentiate the Flight Club experience from any other
- Execute operations tasks when needed
- At least 2 years of sales experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and professional selling skills
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Knowledge of and passion for sneaker and streetwear fashion is preferred
- Ability to relate and identify with Flight Club values
NOTE: MAY PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description