School Partnerships Manager at GoGuardian
What will I be doing?
- Deepen GoGuardian’s relationships with existing school partners
- Help Product Managers source candidates for discovery calls and testing groups.
- Expand GoGuardian’s school partnership program, adding several new highly engaged school partners in their first year.
- Assess innovative opportunities aligned with our high-level product roadmap to improve or strengthen new product ideas based on your discovery of customer pain points, and support solutions through willing school partners.
- Lead partnership activities on school sites in compliance with their contract.
- Assist the Product team in developing technical and consultative relationships with school districts to validate product ideas.
- Research, identify, court, and close school partnerships for Product Management and Impact
- Establish and maintain close relationships with product managers, engineers, third-party vendors, and partners to ensure our end-to-end architecture meets school requirements.
- Expand GoGuardian’s reach and brand respect among in the education community.
What will I conquer in my day to day?
- Negotiation and Leadership
- Contract Management
- Education and Onboarding (Customer & Partner)
- Event Planning and Support
- Reciprocity Facilitation
- Process Optimization
Ideal Background / Experience
- 2+ years working in a school or district setting in an administrative role.
- 1+ years working with customers in a business setting like Business Development
- Strong understanding of the educational landscape at every level
- Exceptional comfort with Student Data Privacy laws and legislation
- Strong experience playing a decision making role in an educational setting
- Knowledge of SaaS business model a plus
- Experience working with community partners, non-profits, or public sector entities.
- Masters Degree in Public Administration, Instructional Technology, Education
Skills we are looking for
- Ability to easily flow between strategic and tactical thinking
- Strong experience working interdepartmentally
- Top notch conflict resolution skill set.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability in creating, communicating, and delivering action oriented plans
- Demonstrated ability to speak confidently to a diverse group of customers
- Team player, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality, creative approach to problem solving
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills