Sales Training & Enablement Program Manager
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Sales Training & Enablement Manager will be responsible for owning a comprehensive end-to-end learning and development program for all the Sales specific training inclusive of instructional design, development with heavy emphasis on delivery.
Sales enablement is the critical link in our go to market strategy. Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development [L&D], the job of the Sales Training and Enablement Manager will be focused on creating and delivering scalable training programs to ramp up new employees and improve productivity that contributes to our Learn and Grow culture. This individual should be skilled at understanding stakeholder needs and translating those into a world-class learning and development program.
- Become an expert in our product, value proposition, industry and best practices to effectively articulate throughout all Sales training & enablement programs
- Work in partnership with Sales leadership and team members to assess gaps and prioritize needs to improve efficiencies and drive results
- Create Sales enablement development strategy and build curriculum plan to support achievement of desired knowledge and skills that meet current and future needs in support of Sales initiatives
- Manage full L&D life cycle of Sales enablement programs for new sales team members and continuous learning for all of sales. Design, develop, deliver and evaluate in partnership with L&D team, Customer Success, Marketing and other experts across organization to understand real-world experiences to create consistent, effective, scalable and engaging development programs inclusive of content creation, practice scenarios, tutorials, job aids.
- Coach sales teammates on the best use of enablement materials and tools
- Work in partnership with Product Marketing to create consistent, effective and engaging sales messaging for all Sales L&D programs; new product rollouts; process changes; tools and best practices
- Establish appropriate metrics and report on quantifiable progress over time by constantly taking initiative to gather feedback inclusive of training impact, efficiency of initiatives and skills mastery for individuals and the organization. Measure the level of usage across tools to provide guidance on business impact and adoption
- Model life-long learning, staying aware of trends, technologies, tools in the Sales Enablement - L&D space and apply appropriately to overarching strategic L&D initiatives on behalf of the organization
- Leverage tools to optimize learning: i.e. LMS, Knowledge Base, Sales Enablement Platform, Content repository. Monitor for enhancement
- Work at a fast pace and be comfortable with shifting priorities
Skills you’ll bring:
- BA/BS degree, with 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales (with proven ability to influence and/or close business) and/or Sales Enablement and/or Learning & Development experience. Background in product marketing/solution marketing a plus.
- Well versed in adult learning principles and L&D current trends for companies - preferably in the B2B SaaS space and in high growth cycles
- Demonstrated ability to manage curriculum development best learning methods (self directed, online, blended, in person)
- Self starter with ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously with strong project management to drive projects to completion without significant supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hyper attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
- Proficiency in creating, delivering and measuring accurate, timely and succinct training solutions to multiple Sales teams
- Experience using Salesforce CRM platform highly preferred
- Exposure to Cloud-based systems is ideal but not required
Why you're important to us:
The Sales Training & Enablement Manager plays a critical role driving revenue by supporting our organizations success by ensuring that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic. You’ll partner closely with Sales leaders to design, develop and deliver to ramp and scale training to improve productivity in a meaningful, digestible and impactful way. Additionally playing a vital role providing consistency across PatientPop to help our people Learn and Grow. Essentially help us build out world class Learning and Development at PatientPop.
In 90 days you will:
- Build relationships and spend time to gain solid understanding of our business, our solution and the way we work
- Meet with Sales and Customer Success stakeholders, SME’s to begin intake for design
- Identify, prioritize and create 90 plan with areas of focus
- In partnership with the Instructional Designer - L&D initiate design against highest priority deliverables
- Deliver Sales enablement training to new and existing Sales teammates
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.