Sales Trainer at OnPoint Global
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, August 22, 2019
Located in Alajuela, Costa Rica, BV Media is seeking a Sales Coach to join our fast-growing team. We are a burgeoning network of high-traffic Internet properties, focused on expanding and monetizing a highly trafficked network of websites. We provide a high-energy work atmosphere with exceptional teamwork, where innovation and ambition is encouraged, and success is recognized and rewarded.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Maximizes sales and retention representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs.
- Determines training needs by; analyzing sales and retention cases; studying results and reports
- Prepares new sales and retention strategies by conducting orientation and develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation with representatives.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Accomplishes sales and retention training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3 years customer service experience
- 2 years experience in sales training or relevant field of sales
- Retention or Sales experience
- Ability to work under objectives, tasks and deadlines with limited supervision or guidance.
- Ability to provide comprehensive feedback to employees and their management team.
- Responsible for answering inbound calls
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- High School Diploma (Complete)
- 90% English (Verbal and Written)
- Schedule Flexibility
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Computer Knowledge
- Private health insurance
- Weekly and Monthly rewards and recognition
- Monthly company events
- Promerica bank account discounts and promotions.
- Casual and fun office environment
- Culture that promotes professional growth and development
- Team-oriented work space
- Many more!
Read Full Job Description