Sales Ops Manager at WELL Health, Inc.
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible to implement all sales resources, processes and tools such that the output of the individuals and collective team is optimized for performance output, including but not limited to growing the sales pipeline, accelerating deal velocity, and closing deals to achieve CARR targets.
- Ensure the sales team has the proper staffing and organization in each functional area (e.g. BDI, BDR, ISR, AE) and segment area (e.g. Growth, Enterprise) to ensure the individuals and team hit designated performance targets (ie. quota, pipeline, CARR, average deal cycle, etc.).
- Define the sales process (e.g. cycle, stages, workflows, etc.) to optimize performance output. Support and hold the team resources accountable to defined processes including all input(s) and output(s) of workflows. Proactively identify bottlenecks and areas for process improvement. Develop and implement appropriate solutions (with team and/or leadership buy-in).
- Manage all existing sales tools, including but not limited to Salesforce, Salesloft, Cloudingo, etc. to ensure our sales team is providing value and not wasting time. Support the development of the annual commission structure and create tools to manage between sales and finance. Manage the sales budget, and proactively identify new tools that could optimize efficiency against increased spend.
- Generate reports to required cadence (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) in support of regular and off-cycle performance or deal reviews. When required, run performance review meetings, ensuring accountability. Document all gaps and areas for improvement. Communicate performance updates to company and leadership team.
- Manage the business development intern team to ensure enough quality sales leads are getting to the business development reps such that performance targets are achievable with a healthy margin for error. Provide any and all support to the sales team and leadership to enable an effective, efficient and high performing sales organization.
- 3-5 years in sales operations or equivalent role
- 1-2 years in people management
- Management of sales processes
- Deal desk experience
- BA in Business Administration (or Equivalent)
- Salesforce CRM Platform
- Sales Operations best practices
- 5-7 years in sales operations or sales operations management
- 3-5 years in people management
- Salesforce Certification
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generous equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Located in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office