Sales Operations Specialist
Greater LA Area
NuORDER is on the hunt for a dynamic Sales Operations Specialist to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals of optimal customer experience. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about NuOrder's solutions, create and process contracts, and provide catch-all daily support for our entire sales operation. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, goal-oriented and has a strong knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Sales contract creation and processing
- Ensure contract accuracy
- Demo setup and basic data/images uploads
- Maintain demo accounts
- Maintain playbook
- Ensure contracts are correct
- Farm accounts
- Generate SalesForce reports.
- Data cleanup in Salesforce
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in advancing a career in B2B tech sales, client services, account management, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- SalesForce experience required; certification preferred
At NuORDER, we provide a creative and innovative start-up atmosphere. We encourage team members to come up with new ways of achieving specific goals and promote that each individual provides value to the company's success. We believe that smart, motivated, and dedicated teams can do great things and we provide you with the tools in order to be successful to grow within the company. NuORDER offers full medical & vision insurance, 401k program, unlimited PTO & holidays.
Read Full Job Description