Sales Operations Manager at TigerConnect
TITLE: Sales Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales Operations
Our Finance Team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join them. This role will be responsible for supporting the sales team through effective processes and sales analysis to drive increased velocity.
What you'll own:
- Develop analysis-driven plans that align to corporate objectives and lead to the achievement of sales goals
- Partner with sales leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and performance analysis
- Plan for employee development, territory design, compensation and performance analysis
- Optimize sales processes and reporting accuracy to increase velocity and confidence in sales organization
- Partner with the VP Sales Operations in pipeline and opportunity review
- Manage and maintain process adherence and Salesforce hygiene for sales representatives
- Recognize, develop and implement process improvements with the Sales Organization including hand off processes from Marketing and Business Development Representatives
- Develop and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and key performance indicators.
- Maintain territory assignments across multiple sales teams
- Represent sales operations on multiple cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Conduct sales analysis and reporting utilizing Salesforce.
- Compile data for Sales Key Performance Indicators
What you bring to the table :
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data and provide insights to internal partners regarding gaps and opportunities
- Experience with analysis of Marketing leads to opportunity wins.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to build trusted partner relationships with solution owners, marketing teams, sales managers
- Strong understanding of the dynamics and customer expectations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years sales operations experience
- Sales operations and related experience in a SaaS environment
- Expertise with Excel and CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience influencing the strategy and goals of the Sales organization
- Deep experience in problem solving and crafting efficient processes
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.