POSITION: Sales Operations Associate
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
THE COMPANY: MEDELY (www.medely.com)
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019)
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely achieved a whopping 225% growth rate last year, with goals for 300% growth in 2020.
THE OPPORTUNITY: SALES OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Be part of our growing company by joining the Medely operations team! The Sales Operations Associate will support and empower our teams to succeed through project management, data analysis and migration, and relationship-building. You'll live at the intersection of our sales, product marketing, and marketplace operations teams to ensure alignment around our data, product offerings, and product strategy. You will enable these teams to be successful through direct technical support and training of various enablement tools, as well as training of CRM-based business processes.
Our ideal team member is focused, agile, energetic, driven, and a self-starter, with previous experience in sales, sales training/content creation, and data management.
What you will do:
- Work within our CRM to build/provide ad hoc reports and dashboards as needed
- Provide direct assistance in mapping processes and gain an in-depth understanding of the data that lives in various systems; understand the manner in which data is communicated between systems in order to build accurate reports
- Directly support the sales reps and other professionals throughout the onboarding process and assist in adjusting training as the company and product matures
- Train end users on enablement tools to facilitate the sales and marketing process while providing ongoing support to sales and related team members
- Work across multiple teams to identify integrations that support greater facilitation of communication and efficiency between cross-functional departments
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE: QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Experience: 2+ years of sales enablement or related project management experience; previous data management experience a MUST; previous B2B sales experience a plus!
- Minimum 1 year CRM administration experience, preferably within Salesforce
- Strong experience in data migration and reporting required
- Excel, Google Suite, and Salesforce experience required
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines
- Possess excellent communication skills, business acumen, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Have strong stakeholder management and project management skills; manage input while owning and driving the development timeline forward
- Self-starter: At any given moment, you're ready for the autonomy that comes with managing multiple projects and building new things
- Reliable: You do the things you say you're going to do, with a strong sense of urgency; you are prepared and are always thinking ten steps ahead; you overcommunicate to ensure everyone is on the same page
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment: The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, and community hangouts
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact through Medely’s customer success program and team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior written approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.