Sales Operations Associate
Medely is hiring a Sales Operations Associate in our Santa Monica office.The primary directive of the Sales Operations Associate at Medely to support the marketing, sales and marketplace operations teams through project management, data analysis and migration, and relationship building to empower our teams to succeed. You'll live at the intersection between our sales, product marketing, and marketplace operations teams to ensure alignment around our product offerings and product strategy while also helping to enable the teams to be successful by providing direct technical support and training on various enablement tools, as well as training on CRM business processes.
Duties & Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Work with sales, marketing, and marketplace operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Support the sales reps and other professionals throughout the onboarding process and assist in adjusting training as the company and product matures
- Train end users on enablement tools to facilitate the sales and marketing process while providing ongoing support with sales and related team members
- Work across multiple teams to seek integrations that support greater facilitation of communication and efficiency between cross functional departments
- Work within the company’s CRM to provide support by building ad hoc reports and dashboards as needed
- 1-2 years of sales enablement, marketing, or related project management experience. Previous B2B sales experience a major plus.
- 1 year of working within a CRM environment, assisting with CRM administration a plus
- Ability to execute multiple projects and deliverables within tight timelines.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, business acumen, and strategic problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving the development timeline forward.
- Google suite and excel experience
Read Full Job Description