Sales Operations Analyst
- Assist sales team with list building, account prospecting and distribution to sales reps.
- Manage and track lists and the success rates of sales campaigns.
- Interpret and analyze outcomes of sales campaigns and present findings to leadership.
- Understand and optimize current Salesforce database to categorize prospect profiles (by geography, persona, ERP, industry, and other verticals).
- Create new, innovative ways to grow list of prospects.
- Leverage tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach and Salesforce to drive a more efficient sales process.
- Work with the marketing department to build new lists of target accounts not in current database.
- Maintain and improve on Database cleanliness.
- Become a proficient user of various systems including Outreach, 6Sense and Connect and Sell.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 2 years relevant work experience required
- Prior experience working with Salesforce.com required
- Analytical mindset who can find answers in data, background in analytics or relevant role is preferred
- Strong proficiency using Excel and GSuite
- Experience with Outreach.io, Connect and Sell, and/or 6Sense is preferred, but not required
- Sales background is preferred, but not required
- College degree required
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Process-oriented mindset, always seeking to improve on efficiency
- Excellent organizational skills required with the ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow ups
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity