Sales Manager at nok
What is nok?
nok's circular supply chain enables scalable "try-at-home for free" product experiences for consumer brands. Our proprietary infrastructure across major cities enables us to host same day deliveries and return pickups of trial products straight to and from your home.
nok quickly turns around returns of these items at the end of the trials so they can be sent to the next trial customer (in less than 24 hours)...greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce and doubling up as a new and intimate experiential marketing channel for brands. We are bringing the experience of a physical store inside your home.
We are backed by Village Global and Greycroft and are launching across the United States with world-renowned brands and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
B2B website: www.nokbrands.com
B2C website: www.trynowclub.com
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for the full sales outreach process, crafting documentation and proposals for prospective clients.
As an early employee, you'll be deeply embedded into the team, going beyond identifying new and innovative ways to expand our network of clients and to help us scale to the leading trial marketing company globally.
- Work with junior resources and external SDRs to manage the lead research and qualification process
- Craft the sales messaging and reach out to the various identified leads to schedule calls
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals, case studies and over relevant materials to close these leads
- Full management of the sales CRM
- Always stay on top of the market trends and provide weekly reports and findings to C-level team
- Take calls with brands, learn our pitch and product positioning, go and replicate / onboard new brands with a focus on small to mid-market brands
- Select account management when leads are landed and subsequently help hire and train account managers for new leads
- Manage the user acquisition on trynowclub, have content developed, track metrics, ads, manage the Facebook page, consumer responses, content development, etc until the marketing person is hired and then work closely together to help accelerate sales
- Be the jack of all trades; jump in whenever needed across all areas; admin, CS, operations, marketing, etc.
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.