- Create procedures and processes and make sure they are followed to be able to help sales people predict their performance.
- Create reporting to help guide strategic decisions for the executive board
- Hold Salespeople accountable to their numbers and help them run predictable processes
- Enable sales to increase performance
- Create a model that scales and find a process to grow the team
Skills and Experience:
- 4 years sales management in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Understanding of digital marketing and relevant fields
- Technology competence (we use Hubspot). An ideal candidate understands that a world-class technology and operations infrastructure is table stakes to success moving forward.
- Innovative Promotional and Gamification Strategies- a proven track-record of sales motivation, incentives, floor promotions where tasks and incentives are integrated with CRM.
- Voracious Desire to Learn the Product - to understand the customer so well that they can teach their team to ask probing, investigative questions that, inherently, teach the prospect something about their own business along the way.
- Training focus and aptitude
- Metrics on the Mind - comfortable with their sales targets, and generally what the pipeline needs to be to get there as well as metrics-oriented across the entire pipeline, including the marketing metrics that contribute to their pipelines. Demonstrated history of effective pipeline reviews going well beyond a review of the short-term opportunities and discussion of next steps.
- Flexibility and understanding that everybody makes mistakes, that everybody has a bad month sometimes and the ability to have the hard, focused conversations when necessary to get people back on track.
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!)
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!