Who we are looking for - Sales Manager
BloomNation is searching for a highly strategic, hungry, and data-driven Sales Manager to play a key role in scaling and optimizing our disruptive, early-stage startup. As a Sales Manager at BloomNation, you will be at the forefront of a massive, multi-billion dollar retail floral industry in which BloomNation is revolutionizing consumer behavior.
We are looking for a passionate, ambitious sales leader who is driven by numbers and cultivating a strong sales pipeline. This person must be experienced with a consultative, insights-based sales approach, SMBs, a track record of successfully exceeding annual quotas, and a strong ability to build effective, results-yielding relationships. This Sales Manager must demonstrate experience with a high-performing sales culture, hands-on pipeline management, lead generation, network development, and delivering results against a quota.
More Specifically, you will…
- Counsel, coach, and mentor SDRs and AEs on the floor
- Develop a strategy for senior sales leadership with ongoing training and mentorship
- Act as a bridge between Executive and Sales team
- Work extremely close with the CRO to fuel collaboration around key insights and strategic decisions
- Ensure the creation, implementation, and maintenance of best practices for inside and B2B sales
- Ensure team members are adhering to BloomNation values and drive diversity and inclusion practices
- Develop talent and assist in recruiting high-performance sales professionals for our rapidly expanding team
- Become an expert in BloomNation’s sales cycle and manage/guide reps meticulously through each stage
- Develop scalable sales systems and processes that drive predictive revenue growth
- Develop specific and targeted sales goals, and implement tactics to accelerate growth
- Define, manage, and optimize KPIs
- Proactively support your sales team in achieving sales initiatives
- Continuously evaluate and optimize results, and make KPI and data-driven recommendations to senior executives
The Right Person – Experience/Qualifications/Persona
- Experience: 3+ years in sales and 1+ years in management. Startup and SMB SaaS experience a plus!
- High proficiency with Salesforce and other state-of-the-art sales acceleration tools
- Results and data-driven persona with a proven ability to execute and measure sales KPIs
- Proven experience in building, coaching and scaling a sales team through all phases of an account-based sales cycle
- A love for building and implementing scalable processes
- A love for making an impact and supporting your team’s professional and personal growth
- A quick learner, self-starter, ability to work independently, and an eagerness to handle the pressures of increasing levels of responsibility
- Tech-savvy with an ability to comprehend and explain technology with ease
- Thrives in a fast-paced, “do what it takes” startup culture
- High need for competition and achievement
Who we are – BloomNation (bloomnation.com)
BloomNation is the online floral marketplace that is disrupting the multi-billion dollar retail floral industry. In 2011, we set out to create the nation's premier network for local florists to list, display, and send their unique handcrafted bouquets to customers across the country. We have since built the highest quality software solutions and e-commerce sites that have helped boost our florists online business by an average of 30% per year. In the same way you have seen Uber and Airbnb change consumer behavior, BloomNation has already dramatically changed the way flowers are bought and sent online, and we have no signs of slowing down.
- Backed by top industry investors such as Ronny Conway, Andreessen Horowitz (Airbnb, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.).
- Disrupting the massive $11B retail floral marketplace
- Named one of Entrepreneur’s “5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch”
- Beautiful location on the famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica; one block away from the ocean...
Why join our team?
We are still early enough that options matter... a lot... We are recruiting Silicon Beach's top talent as we rapidly scale up our still small (~50 person) team. Join us if you are an entrepreneur at heart & if you want to own and be a leader in your area of expertise. If you're passionate, energetic, and easy to work with you will thrive here.
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable, rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage & other perks of a flower startup
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- 15 days accrued PTO + 6 days accrued sick leave
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate direct impact
- Flowers, flowers, and more flowers!
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
Interested? Please email resume and cover letter to [email protected]