Shippabo is a cloud-based supply chain management platform built by a team of shippers and supported by global logistics experts. Through Shippabo, businesses can oversee their supply chain from anywhere, at any time, and on their terms.
To empower everyone along the supply chain by bringing greater transparency, collaboration, and actionable data to the world of shipping and logistics.
Here at Shippabo, we believe in the power of empathy and trust, proactivity and resoluteness, continual learning and transparency. These values guide everything we do, internally and for our customers.
We’re a team of shippers, logistics experts, and technologists motivated by our massive shared opportunity: To transform the shipping industry. We’re tenacious, driven workers who believe deeply in achieving our mission, while remaining supportive and empathetic coworkers.
We expect nothing less than an actively inclusive work environment. And we’re committed to hiring the best team we can — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We’re people. We’re shippers. We’re a team.
Join an extraordinary team focused on delighting clients with a competitive, enterprise shipping solution. Our sales team is winning clients daily and is excited to grow its team and continue its growth.
As a sales manager at Shippabo, you'll be at the forefront of the digitization of a massive industry and will have the opportunity to grow rapidly. Join a successful startup at an early stage with significant growth and equity opportunities. Be a part of a hard-working sales team in selling a proven product with existing key clients and significant revenue growth. This role provides a competitive compensation plan with tremendous earnings potential.
On a day-to-day basis as a sales manager you will:
- Build and provide leadership and direction to a high-performance sales team
- Develop and recruit high-performance A Team sales individual and team
- Manage and guide sales team through each stage of the Shippabo sales cycle
- Develop scalable sales systems and processes to drive predictive revenue growth
- Develop specific and targeted sales goal, implement sales tactic to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Define, manage, and optimize sales KPIs
- Proactively and creatively identify, execute, and support your sales team in achieving sales initiatives
- Continuously evaluate and optimize results and make KPIs and data-driven recommendations to senior executives
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are a results and data-driven manager with a proven ability to execute and measure sales KPIs
- Have proven experience in building and scaling a sales team
- Have proven experience in guiding and coaching sales team and accounts through sales cycles
- Have excellent and effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Love building and implementing scalable processes
- Love to make an impact and support your team’s professional and personal growth
- Are a quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility