Incentify is at a tipping point. We have multiple Fortune 500 clients on 2+ year contracts, we drive extraordinary value such that we have a 100% renewal rate, and we just successfully closed a significant round of funding. All of that is to say that we’ve got a transformational product that the biggest organizations on Earth love. We are now building out our sales team to push us over the top.
As an Incentify Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to sign enterprise deals with large, complex organizations. Our Sales Executives are nimble self-starters who see how to navigate complicated sales processes in order to land multi-year, six and seven figure deals.
The right candidate is someone with a track record of success, who can lead a deal from discovery to contract close. They will have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and a talent for building the coalitions of different stakeholders needed to push enterprise deals across the Finish line. This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking for an enterprise sales position at a transformational SaaS.
Someone who has navigated the enterprise process at Fortune 500
No Third Parties (direct candidates only)
About Incentify (getincentify.com):
Incentify is the world’s most powerful Tax Credits & Incentive platform, bringing agile yet comprehensive SaaS solutions not only to the largest companies on Earth but to the billions of people they serve. We believe C&I to be the lynchpin asset capable of activating the public-private alignment such that real communities survive and prosper. Our mission then is to provide the technology needed to properly grow and execute enterprise C&I portfolios.
From a business perspective, we are a small to mid-sized startup headquartered in El Segundo, California. We are growing rapidly as more and more organizations have become focused on realizing the transformative potential of C&I. While our team is a mix of all ages, ethnicities, and genders - two things we all have in common are extremely high competence in our fields and unwavering commitment to getting the job done.
We think we’re onto something that is both profitable and humane. We’d love to hear from you if you think you might be a fit with us.
Apply today if your background includes:
- 5+ years of sales experience in software solutions (preferably SaaS solutions)
- Proven record of successfully closing deals and exceeding quota (and willing to show us)
- Experience selling to a high level corporate audience
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Knowledge of outbound sales and digital marketing
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar Hubspot CRM or similar CRM
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities on a weekly basis via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Strategically, build and navigate your book to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Los Angeles, CA area - office is in El Segundo but we are currently remote
- Competitive compensation package
- $250,000 OTE
- Robust benefit options
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Participation in the Company’s Equity Plan