We are seeking a proven enterprise sales executive to join our growing sales team. The right candidate will be highly
driven, energetic, focused and passionate about growing our client base. Individuals will work in a team environment and
will be responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities, setting and executing sales strategy and managing
all aspects of the sales cycle to exceed assigned sales targets.
- Responsible for the sale of InvestCloud’s solutions and services to investment managers including RIA’s, Family offices, hedge funds, institutional asset management firms, pension funds, broker/dealers and investment banks with assets greater than 50b AUM
- Identify and qualify new prospective firms
- Communicate the value proposition and return on Investment (ROI) to prospective clients.
- Manage the sale process: prospect, generate leads, qualify opportunities and facilitate the team to position InvestCloud’s solutions to solve the business challenges.
- Be able to understand and influence the prospective clients’ decision-making process.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to position the InvestCloud Platform to address identified needs.
- Prioritize and communicate prospective client requirements and product enhancements to the management
- Achieve/exceed sales objectives and quotas through the expansion and growth of business relationships with new clients using a consultative and process-driven approach.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record selling investment management technology to large and midsized financial services companies.
- Understanding of the investment management process including client servicing, portfolio management, trading, risk and analytics, and accounting systems.
- 4+ years’ experience is in the financial or capital markets.
- Proven track record in sales and problem-solving.
- Proven presentation, business writing, and oral communication skills.
- College/University degree required MBA preferred
What We Look For
- A great listener
- A great team player
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work with others
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong organizational, process and time management skills
- Willing to work across multiple time zones
- Self starter and autonomous worker