Sales Engineer at TeleSign
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
TeleSign is seeking a Sales Engineer to drive revenue by providing technical sales leadership during the pre-sales and post contract integration phases of the customer lifecycle and drive the highest levels of credibility and integrity with customers. The position requires the ability to execute solution demonstrations that map to a specific customer’s proposed use case(s), architect and implement customer-specific technical flows and user interface suggestions, drive conditions of satisfaction in evaluation pilots and provide deep consultation on how best to implement and deploy the TeleSign offerings specific to the customer environment. Strong problem solving, analytical, written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
What you'll do:
- Act as the primary technical point of contact with the client during the pre-sales phase.
- Partner with Account Manager for account and opportunity planning.
- Provide deep competitive insight and differentiation to sellers and customers.
- Develop deep knowledge of how existing TeleSign customers are using TeleSign solutions and maintain technical and business expertise in industry directions and trends.
- Author technical responses and specifications to Request for Proposals, Security Reviews, etc.
- Identify product gaps for client engagements and participate in the specification, design, implementation, testing, support and validation of necessary feature(s).
- Orchestrate between multiple departments to ensure a total solution is presented to the customer.
- Serve as a project lead and QA resource for test pilots.
- Create the content and delivery of solution demonstrations/presentations.
- Lead/participate in working groups and panel discussions with regulators and professional associations
- Proven ability to master new technology and application domains (e.g. web, consumer, enterprise, mobility).
- Deep experience/knowledge in security, fraud prevention or telecommunications space is a must.
- Ability to conduct in-person, web and audio technical presentations.
- “Start-up Style" creativity and execution and ability to operate in ambiguity.
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" through strong listening and question-based selling skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Mathematics.
What We Offer
Our global team consists of the best and brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.