As a Sales Engineer, you will partner with GoGuardian Sales and Customer Success teams to develop value propositions for our Admin, Teacher and Beacon products and conduct pre-sales presentations to GoGuardian’s most strategic, high-profile prospects. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of proposed solutions working in close partnership with the Product Management, Engineering, and Post-Sales Support and Customer SuccessFor this role, you will bring pre-sales experience with education technology selling within the K-12 part of education. Must have a consultative selling or solution-based sales background. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and technology, and as such has both the ability to interact with engineering teams as well as excellent relationship-building and communication skills. Creative thinker, able to propose custom solutions that will solve clients’ problems. A passion for education is a must.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to identify and create winning sales and renewal cycles and opportunities. Technical knowledge of GoGuardian products.
- Communicate GoGuardian’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Design technical solutions to meet prospect's business, technical, and/or financial goals
- Support and respond, in an effective and timely manner, on RFI / RFPs
- Support and setup tradeshow demos
- Partner with Sales team to develop requirements documents, presentations, proposals, and ROI models, and coordinate with a team of support specialists, consultants, or project managers to execute sales objectives or to ensure that all pre-sales customer requirements are documented
- Maintain expert knowledge of GoGuardian products to develop and present unique solutions, and maintain knowledge of emerging trends in technology and online advertising
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering by providing feedback from information gathered during pre-sales projects
- BS in EE/CS Degree required 5-10 years of experience
- Foundation in Education Technology including deep understanding of Filtering
- Certifications: Google and Microsoft classroom management first 60 days of employment
- Technical sales or field sales experience (sales engineering or consulting experience preferred)
- Proven ability to adapt your presentations to the technical level of the audience, and comfort with presenting technical materials to both small and large groups
- Must be available to travel 35-50% of the time
Read Full Job Description